A Vision for Exceptional Eye Care.
Jonathan A. Adler M.D.
Dr. Jonathan Adler is a Board-Certified Ophthalmologist who has been practicing in Manatee and Sarasota counties since 1991. Dr. Adler was the first ophthalmologist to perform LASIK in Manatee County, and the first to implant the new generation of multi-focal implants for cataract surgery – which can free you from wearing glasses or contacts.
- Muhlenberg College
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude
- Natural Science and Mathematics
- Georgetown University
- Master of Science
- Physiology and biophysics
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia
- Medical Internship
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Member Diplomat – American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Member – Manatee Memorial Hospital PHO Committee
- Board Member – Manatee County Medical Society
- Member – International Society of Refractive Surgeons (ISRS)
- Manatee Memorial Hospital – Bradenton, Florida
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center – Bradenton, Florida
- Blake Hospital – Bradenton, Florida
- Outpatient Surgery Centers – Manatee and Sarasota Counties
- Premier Surgery Center of Sarasota
- Gulf Coast Surgery Center – Bradenton, Florida